Thursday, August 6, 2009

Arrived in Dakar

Arrived last night in Dakar. The scene at the airport reminded me of India and Sri Lanka. My apartment is sparsely furnished and huge. I have 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, kitchen, and living/dining room that is bigger than either of my kids places in NYC. and hallway like a bowling alley.

I worried most about how my little dog would manage, and he did fine. He just didn't like it!

I just realized how long it has been since I last posted on the blog. I was so busy with finishing work, dealing with downsizing and moving that I couldn't deal with any thing more.

I got to see my new classroom, it is not the same one as I had photos of. I'll bring my camera next time to take before and after photos. The other kindergarten teacher, who had been teaching in Korea is here, but I have not met her yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment