Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Summer 2011--Paris


Two days after school ended, I flew to Paris, and stayed in France for several weeks.  First in Paris, then to  the meditation center for a 10 day course, then on to Provence for a week before flying back to Boston.



I was in  Paris only for 3 days.  I stayed with Dick Barnet's friend, Anne.  I walked around her neighborhood--and came across this child care center.  I wanted to visit, but it was closed so I just peaked in.  It was next to nice park.  




Here is the canal that I was looking for when I discovered the child care center. 

Anne and her friend, mid-summer night eve, fete de musique, we walked around to free outdoor music
until we need to sit at a cafe. 

Anne and I at cafe--along the Seine, below Notre Dame.  It was still light out  when  I got back to her place at 11am.

No comments:

Post a Comment